Upon completion of the course, you will have a solid understanding of anaphylaxis and the confidence to respond appropriately in the event of an emergency.
Health and Social Care staff, Managers, Nurses, Care Assistants, Support Workers, Domestic Staff, Kitchen Staff, Volunteers
At the end of this course, you will:
• Recognize the signs and symptoms of anaphylaxis
• Understand the causes of anaphylaxis
• Learn about preventative measures
• Identify appropriate emergency responses for anaphylaxis
• Describe recommended follow-up care after an anaphylactic event